Discover The Treasures of Norway
Scandinavian Weaving and Knitting
in the Land of Vikings, Fjords,Trolls & the Midnight Sun
Click below for a detailed itinerary in Norway
Norway May 16 - 30, 2017
SOLD OUT - We would be happy to add you to the waitlist!
Join us in two of the most dramatic countries on earth for a legendary textile adventure. Focusing on Norway and Iceland's iconic knitting, weaving and textile crafts, we will visit fjord, glaciers, museums and ancient cities. The itinerary is perfect for non-textile participants as well with world class hiking, horseback riding, fishing, photograpjhy and golf.
A Few of the Treasures of Norway Highlights
- Norway’s colorful National Holiday of Syttende Mai in Oslo
- 3 Days Scandinavian Weaving Workshop in the Telemark region
- Scandinavian Knitting
- Hardanger Embroidery workshop, Museum and Fjord exploration
- The World’s most beautiful train journey on the Flam Railway
- Cruising on UNESCO’s World Heritage Nærøyfjord
- Colorful, historic Bergen - Gateway to the Fjords
- Exclusive visits to many textile related venues